Showing gratitude is important, best in real life. Nevertheless, I would like to record the names of the people who helped me and who were there for me on this page.
- … Dad, Mom, Maxi, Grandmas, Grandpas and all other relatives for being such a wonderful family and always there for me.
- … Marlene for everything.
- … to my friends for your advice, support and the time spent with you.
- … Dr. Christina Müller for awakening my passion for geography and supporting me on my academic path.
- … to my former high school for eight great school years.
- … to the University of Bonn and the Student Council for the interesting subject, the friendly professors and an unforgettable student life.
- … Adj. Prof. Dr. Manfred Nutz for his support and his trust in me during my studies, especially during my first semesters.
- … Prof. Dr. Klaus Greve for his help and advice with my scholarship application.
- … Patrick Hainbuch for the productive and fun cooperation as chairs of the Student Council.
- … to the University College London for a great semester abroad with many valuable experiences.
- … to the German Academic Scholarship Foundation for the scholarship and the support during my studies.
- … Ulrike Warnecke for the clarinet lessons and the joy of music.
- … Salamat Nurmatova with her team for the unforgettable excursion to Kyrgyzstan.
- … to all those I have forgotten on this list, although you are unforgotten in my heart.
If someone doesn't want to be mentioned on this list (anymore) or if I made a mistake, just contact me!